Our POS (Point of Sale) software helps you to track usage, monitor changes in unit costs, decide when you need to reorder, and analyze inventory levels on an item-by-item basis. You can even control inventory right at the cash register with our point-of-sale (POS) software systems. Our POS software records each sale when it happens, so your inventory records are always up-to-date. Actually, you can get much more information about the sale than you could gather using a manual system as this is precise, complete and less time consuming. You can make informed choices regarding ordering and merchandising based on this crystal clear and precise information about the current status of your business.
With Dedico’s POS Software System:
- You can precisely decide on your future purchasing levels by analyzing the current sales data and by figuring out how well all the items on your shelves sell currently.
- You can decide objectively on your seasonal purchasing based on the trends by maintaining a sales history.
- You can improve pricing accuracy by integrating bar-code scanners and credit card authorization ability with the POS system.
Our POS package comes with integrated accounting modules, including general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, purchasing, and inventory control systems. Our POS system is an all-in-one solution to keep track of your business’s cash flow.
Features In Dedico’s POS Software System Include The Following:
- Ease of use. User-friendly graphical interface.
- Entry of sales information. Our software makes it easy to enter sales manually when needed by letting you search for inventory codes based on a merchandise number, description, manufacturing code or vendor.
- Pricing. You can keep track of pricing, including add-on amounts, percentage of cost, margin percentage and custom formulas. For example, if you provide volume discounts, you can set up multiple prices for each item.
- Updating product information. Once a sale is entered, our systems automatically update inventory and accounts receivable records.
- Security. In retail, it’s important to keep tight control over cash receipts to prevent theft. Our system provides audit trails so that you can easily trace any problems.
Our POS software helps you to analyze sales data in a variety of ways to determine what products are selling best at what time, and to figure out everything from the optimal ways to arrange shelves and displays to what promotions are working best and when to change seasonal promotions.
You can get individual information of sales, costs, and profits by individual inventory items, by salesperson, or by category for the day, month and year. Special reports can also be prepared for sales for each hour of the day for any time period. You can also create multiple formats for invoices, accounting statements and price tags.
- At Ease processing of Sales Orders
Process sales orders with ease overcoming all the hiccups you might have faced in traditional sales order processing.
- Accurate & Timely Purchase Orders
Place purchase orders based on crystal clear information on current stock and accurate forecast of requirement for future and avoid delay & wastage of funds.
- Business Analytics and Insights for future planning
Plan the future course of action of business based on the laser sharp analytics and insights derived from your current operations and make the necessary course correction to improve the bottom line of your business.
- Contact Management
Put the complete details of – the customer details, buying patterns, likes & dislikes of the customer – to effective use to improve the relationship between the existing customers & the business.
- Controlled access
Have the advantage of access control to exercise restraint over entry to confidential information.
- Back Office & Store Management
Balance the internal and external stock demands professionally and keep the back office functions at the click of the mouse.
- Handle multiple customers at a time
Effortlessly handle any number of customers at a time without having to worry about clogging of processes.
- Manage refunds, warranties and customer claims
Expedite the process of refunds, warranties and customer claims by removing all the bottlenecks which thwarted your businesses seamless movement.
- Invoicing & Accurate Cost Result
Easy invoicing using Credit card, Cash, Barcodes etc.
- Accounting made Easy
Manage your inflow and outflow of money, prepare profit & loss statement accurately, creation of balance sheet, creditor list, debtor list etc. with ease.
- Efficiently manage and track inventory within each store
- View sales and inventory information in real-time, modifiable reports
- Manage inventory and customer information
- Manage multiple item dimensions—color, size, and style
- Assign field-level access to service employees
- Use a touch screen to speed transactions
Improve Profit Margins
- Include cashier accountability by tracking performed tasks
- Create inventory movement reports
- Identify best-selling items
- Manage customer accounts receivable
Manage Business, Not Technology
- Train employees in minutes
- Track employee hours with time clock
- Gain insights and make decisions
Build Customer Loyalty
- Track customer visits and purchase histories
- Tailor marketing to customer preferences